What is a Financial Leasing?
Financial leasing is a form of financing for the acquisition of tangible assets or equipment. It is formalized through a lease contract that determines that the leasing company finances the purchase of an asset, thereby acquiring its ownership.
Definitions in the contract:
- Period of use of the vehicle / equipment;
- Responsibility to cover the risks;
- Maintenance of the vehicle / equipment;
- Amount and periodicity of installments (usually monthly);
- Option to purchase vehicle/equipment after maturity terms.
- Financial leasing for vehicles and fleets of all types (AFI cooperates with all car dealers);
- Financial leasing for machinery and equipment, such as industrial machinery and equipment, dental equipment, etc.;
- Financial leasing for electro-domestic and office equipment, including laptops, mobile phones and other office items;
- Financial leasing for real estate, as applied under the “Buy and Lease Back” option.
The benefits of Leasing?
Reduce total cost